There are no micro credit schemes under the Directorate of Sericulture, Govt of Assam.
Self Help (SHG)
1. It should constitute with 10-20 member from poor family of same village hamlet/caste / religion.
2. The member should able to meet regularly for self help or mutual help at the interval of weekly/forth nightly/monthly
3. The meeting should be held on the date/day/time in convenient of the poorest member and the minute of the meeting should be written regularly.
4. In each meeting attendance should be more than 80% & should be recorded regularly.
Name of the SHGs/NGO/Society during 2008-09 & 2009-10:
- M/S Harshita Bowa Kota Bastralaya Bagharbari, Shivmandir Path, Panjabari,
- “KHERAJKHT SRISTI” P.O- Gosaibari Dist-Lakhimpur
- AROHAN WEAVING CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETI LTD. Narakalbasti, 4th Bye Lane, House No.35, GHY-24
- M/S Udayan, Vill-Baksu Dimaul, P.O-Dhitaipukhuri, Sivasagar
- “Resham” P.K. Road, Soulkuchi.
Directorate of Sericulture, Govt. of Assam